Sunday, March 14, 2010

The first few weeks...


I've been really bad at keeping this blog updated with Jackie's happenings, so I'll try and play catch up...Here are some photos from the last few weeks...


Jackie is doing fabulous - she is amazing, we are so happy and blessed to have her in our lives. This is the two of us getting ready to come home from the hospital. I know, I know...she's not wearing socks...we were still getting ready!!! She looks sooooo little in the photo! I can't believe how small she was. That outfit barely fits her now! They do grow really fast!



Of course, all her grandparents came over to see her! Here she is with Lolo! His first granddaughter...


These photos were taken by her Uncle Josh when she was 7 days old. She was such a good little girl while we visited with Uncle Josh. The first week she had some challenges with eating, so they recommended that we try and feed her with a syringe...boy was that torture! We were afraid to giver her a bottle in fear that she wouldn't nurse with me. When we took her to the doctor, he assured us that it was fine to give her a bottle. Whew! I don't think we could have done syringe feeding any longer!

As you can see, she's a very stylish baby...this outfit is courtesy of Jack and Janie from Mrs. Totis...


Yes, folks...she has a lot of hair. Born with a full head and never lost it...her first bow didn't last very long...


She wears her sunglasses at night...

I promise I will get better and post more! But there's always Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment